This year’s training program will be a hybrid format – 5 weeknight evening sessions on Zoom and 2 full-day in person sessions (at the Cummings Center in Beverly MA). You’ll learn principles of conflict management through presentations, exercises, discussions, and role-plays, guided by experienced trainers and coaches. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer mediator here in Essex County, this is the first step! The training complies with the MA Supreme Judicial Court Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and meets the requirements of MA General Laws, Chapter 233, section 23C to establish mediator confidentiality. The training is also appropriate if you are looking to apply mediation and conflict management skills in your life and work, to help transform conflict in our community. Please register by May 31st to hold your spot in this year’s training.
– Tues 6/7 – 4:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
– Thurs 6/9 – 4:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
– Sat 6/11 – 8:30am – 5:30pm in person (Cummings Center, Beverly)
– Mon 6/13 – 4:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
– Tues 6/14 – 4:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
– Thurs 6/16 – 4:00 – 8:30pm on Zoom
– Sat 6/18 – 8:30am – 5:30pm in person (Cummings Center, Beverly)